About Personal information
The Tikuon Group (hereinafter referred to as the "Group") will endeavor to protect personal information by paying close attention to the handling of personal information entrusted to us by customers and managing it appropriately when conducting transactions and using services on the Internet. I will. Here, the following items are described below.
1. Collection and use of information
▶ Information provided by customers
Name (including Frigana), address, telephone number (including mobile phone / fax), e-mail address, mobile e-mail address, company name / organization name, and other contact information when ordering or applying for samples from customers All information provided to the Group by customers, such as information about, date of birth, etc.
▶ Information obtained in connection with the use of the service
- Information about transaction history in situations that connect with information that can identify you when you apply for products, gift applications, or other transactions provided by the Group or service providers.
- Information about subscriptions such as e-mail newsletters from our group
- Information on purchasing and earning points during our services
- Information about the statements or statements made when conducting questionnaires, campaigns, events, service evaluations, etc. that ask questions to the Group or service providers by telephone, e-mail, or other means of the Group.
▶ Information acquired mechanically when accessed
- Information about the IP address used when your computer connects to the Internet and the identification of the mobile device
- The type and version of the browser you are using, the type and version of the operating system and other application programs required to use the services of the Group, and your browsing, which were acquired when you accessed the website operated by the Group. Information about the page (URL), the date and time of viewing, the product displayed or searched, etc.
2. About the purpose of use
▶ When the customer uses the service as a member of the Group
- Customers log in as members of our group, and after login, personal authentication and automatic display of member information are provided.
- Customer's product or reservation / purchase / delivery / payment and response to customer's inquiries, inquiries from our group to customers, related after-sales service, and other business necessary for business execution
▶ Our service information or marketing, etc.
- Providing information such as various e-mail newsletters for customers
- Providing information about the service by e-mail, mail, telephone, etc.
- To analyze the use of services by customers and develop new services and improve existing services
- To contact customers in connection with opinion / information exchange services such as questionnaires, campaigns, evaluation bulletin boards, etc.
3. Handling of personal information, etc.
- The Group handles personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
- The Group will not provide or disclose your personal information to any third party other than the Group and the service, except in the following cases by sharing your personal information with the Group and the service to the extent necessary.
▶ About shared use
- The shared personal data is the same as [1. Collection of personal information].
- The range of joint users is [* Group and services].
- The purpose of shared use is the same as [2. Purpose of use].
▶ In case of exclusion
- With the consent of the person
- When disclosure and provision are required based on other laws and regulations
- When your actions on the Group and services violate the Terms of Service and are deemed necessary to protect the rights, services, etc. of the Group.
4. About personal information protection policy
▶ Basic policy
The Group and Services recognize that the protection of your personal information is a serious social responsibility, and declare that we will continue to improve the protection of your personal information.
▶ Active pointer
- We will properly collect, use, and provide personal information, and take all possible measures to dispose of personal information.
- We will take appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- We will inform officers and employees of our personal information protection policy and post it on the Group and service websites.
5. Disclosure of personal information
When the customer or his / her agent requests the disclosure of the personal information, we will reply without delay except in the following cases. If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party, or if there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper execution of our business, or if it violates the law. For inquiries regarding disclosure of personal information, please contact the following.
▶ Tikuon Co., Ltd. Personal information disclosure consultation desk
〒542-0081 3-7-27 Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka NLC Shinsaibashi 4F-I
TEL. 050-3033-0552 (10 am-12:30pm | 1:30 pm-5: 00 pm | However, Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays are excluded)
6. About other reception about personal information
If there is a request for correction of personal information (correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use or suspension of provision to a third party), correction of the personal information by the customer or his / her agent, the investigation will be conducted without delay. I will do it. As a result, if the content of the personal information is not true, the storage period has expired, or if it is found that the handling is not appropriate, we will correct it without delay. If you would like to make a request for correction of personal information, please contact the "Personal Information Disclosure Consultation Desk" above.